These Clinical Facials are an essential part of retaining the health of your skin. At Divine Skin Aesthetics, we are all about results, so every single one of our facials can help you achieve a specific goal or target a skin condition. Our clinical corrective facials are performed with medical grade formulas and potent nutrients backed by nature and science. Ask about our Express or Luxurious to Corrective Facials. Prices range from $100 - $150
Many clients who come to Divine Skin Aesthetics suffer from a variety of skin conditions. Our results-driven clinical and corrective facials help treat the following skin problems:
- Acne - $95 Refining Acne Facial that is powerful and customized acne facial treatment will help minimize breakouts, blackheads, congestion and oily skin. If you have more than a few pimples, we will discuss what Facial Treatment is best for your acne, extraction based facial that will balance out your skins PH leave it with a healthy glow.
- Aging skin - $95. Illuminating Facial is the ultimate resurfacing corrective facial to reverse signs of premature aging and sun damage. Nourishes your skin with antioxidants, peptides and Hylauronic acid.
- Wrinkles/Fine lines - $125. Restore and Firm with Microdermabrasion for a deep exfoliation. hyperpigmentation, acne scars and fine lines. No Downtime.
- Rosacea - $95. Restore and Firm a corrective facial to minimizes inflammation and redness, while strengthening the capillaries, reducing puffiness and helps texture.
- Sensitive Skin - $95. Soothe and Strengthen a corrective facial that helps gently exfoliate, soothe and hydrate while this will renew and refresh.
- Hyperpigmentation/ Discoloration - $95. (dark spots/uneven skin tone) This customized Hyperpigmentation Treatment offers minimal peeling, little downtime and an immediate brightening. Great for all skin types.
Our one-of-a-kind facials can be designed to cater to a variety of skin needs or concerns. We can even create customized facials that fit your interests, skin conditions and level of desired treatment.